What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:
Sorry to be another 9/11 tinfoiler, but the collapse of WTC7 really was as dodgy as fuck, especially as the Beeb reported it having collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did, with correspondent Jane Stanley standing there reporting the collapse as it was plainly visible in the background.

So the BBC were in on the conspiracy?

Along with the CIA

And Al Queda

And who else?

The Knights Templar?

A girl I know genuinely used a Simpsons episode as evidence to suggest it was an inside job. Matt groening was in on it too!

I'm not saying the whole thing was an inside job, but the collapse of WTC7 especially poses a lot of questions that remain unanswered, questions which continue to be asked by experts in engineering, demolition, firefighting and so forth. It's the one part of the whole thing which still bugs a lot of people.

chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:
Sorry to be another 9/11 tinfoiler, but the collapse of WTC7 really was as dodgy as fuck, especially as the Beeb reported it having collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did, with correspondent Jane Stanley standing there reporting the collapse as it was plainly visible in the background.

Along with the CIA

And Al Queda

And who else?

The Knights Templar?

The Knights Templar they certainly still exist thats for sure!!

Ban-jani said:
chabal said:
johnny on the spot said:

Along with the CIA

And Al Queda

And who else?

The Knights Templar?

A girl I know genuinely used a Simpsons episode as evidence to suggest it was an inside job. Matt groening was in on it too!

2vt8ydl.jpg

johnny on the spot said:
I'm not saying the whole thing was an inside job, but the collapse of WTC7 especially poses a lot of questions that remain unanswered, questions which continue to be asked by experts in engineering, demolition, firefighting and so forth. It's the one part of the whole thing which still bugs a lot of people.

Which bit don't you understand? Are you basing your conspiracy theories on a mistake the BBC made by saying it had collapsed, or do you have other areas of concern?

rickmcfc said:
johnny on the spot said:

Which bit don't you understand? Are you basing your conspiracy theories on a mistake the BBC made by saying it had collapsed, or do you have other areas of concern?

Think the BBC was meant to report or heard that the building was unsafe but reported that the building had collapsed, given all that was going on that day, it was a pretty easy mistake to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.