What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

Princess Di was almost certainly murdered, henri paul had his drinks spiked, on exiting the Hotel from the rear they were forced to drive a different route from the one planned which took them through the tunnel, the motor vehicle had been tampered with prior to leaving and a remote device operated from an on coming vehicle took over the acceleration at the critical point, the third party vehicle was never identified, further to this the plan did not quite come off as Princess Di was still alive following the impact and was indeed in a comfortable position despite her injuries, after delays with the medics she eventually arrived at hospital some ''two hours'' later and passed away

Well this pretty much pisses all over that argument.

hqdefault.jpg

That made me laugh a lot whilst I was taking a poo.

That the footballing governing bodies fix draws when picking balls out.

I'm almost convinced.

Princess Di was almost certainly murdered, henri paul had his drinks spiked, on exiting the Hotel from the rear they were forced to drive a different route from the one planned which took them through the tunnel, the motor vehicle had been tampered with prior to leaving and a remote device operated from an on coming vehicle took over the acceleration at the critical point, the third party vehicle was never identified, further to this the plan did not quite come off as Princess Di was still alive following the impact and was indeed in a comfortable position despite her injuries, after delays with the medics she eventually arrived at hospital some ''two hours'' later and passed away

I'm not doubting what you've said, I haven't looked into this much and have heard theories about it.

The Diana being delayed to the hospital portion is something I've heard addressed but to what truth I don't know.

Allegedly French ambulances aren't like in many other countries where the EMT's grab and go and basically try to get to a hospital asap for the doctors to attend to the patient. I heard/read, can't remember where, French ambulances will stay on the scene and try to stabilize the patient before proceeding to the hospital.

Here's the proof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.