What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

Conspiracy theories in general, I have quite a few friends who believe in them.

Twin towers one is common amongst them. Only one of them though goes down the moon isn’t real route. She is fucking mental.
I've got a few mates that post nothing but memes about conspiracy theories these days. Some of it is hilarious. The same people liking the posts and sharing them every day so they all believe it a bit more in their echo chamber. And its all the usual Covid, climate change, trans, 5G mast shite.

But it comes across as being more a case of yanks not trusting their govt which the sheep over here have decided to pick up and run with and call other people sheep about. Weirdos.

I've got a few mates that post nothing but memes about conspiracy theories these days. Some of it is hilarious. The same people liking the posts and sharing them every day so they all believe it a bit more in their echo chamber. And its all the usual Covid, climate change, trans, 5G mast shite.

But it comes across as being more a case of yanks not trusting their govt which the sheep over here have decided to pick up and run with and call other people sheep about. Weirdos.
Yeah same with those on mine. The thing that fucks me off, and which I do bite at when I’ve had a booze, is they talk like their theories are actual fact, and tell those who don’t agree with them to wake up.

There was one who said Trump was going to do something that exposes things the world isn’t ready for. She had a count down for it. Lo and behold that countdown ended with nothing. And again, and again. They have no answer when the things they’ve been told will happen, don’t happen.

Absolute cunts.

Yeah same with those on mine. The thing that fucks me off, and which I do bite at when I’ve had a booze, is they talk like their theories are actual fact, and tell those who don’t agree with them to wake up.

There was one who said Trump was going to do something that exposes things the world isn’t ready for. She had a count down for it. Lo and behold that countdown ended with nothing. And again, and again. They have no answer when the things they’ve been told will happen, don’t happen.

Absolute cunts.
Spot on!

I just tell them they're living in a computer simulation anyway. None of what they're saying really matters.

Most obvious one is the corruption in the premier league,and the help the rag cnuts get in keeping them relevant and clinging on to as a club challenging for trophies,which for me they aren’t ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.