What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

I do believe Diana was seen off by the Establishment.

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, I don't believe there is a big global conspiracy to depopulate with jabs, and I don't believe the Earth is as flat as a pancake.
I dont buy the diana one at all . How can you guarantee her dying in a car crash?

I used to love a good conspiracy theory , I found some like the moon being fake even thought provoking and a example that an argument could be made against pretty much everything we know to be true. Then the internet happened and people started to take them all seriously and buy into every one of them that gets banded about.

I do believe my TV is listening to me however.
Worse than that, some people are reading your posts on this forum.

I hope whoever is listening in likes Captain Beefheart then
Ha ha, maybe they pick up on key words etc.
Started chatting to a couple of mates about micro dosing mushrooms one evening, next day my YouTube feed had loads of info about it.
Never searched for it in my life.
Chatting pensions with the Mrs on holiday a few years back, within an hour loads of ads on that very subject on this site.
Countless other occasions and no way it's a coincidence.

Ha ha, maybe they pick up on key words etc.
Started chatting to a couple of mates about micro dosing mushrooms one evening, next day my YouTube feed had loads of info about it.
Never searched for it in my life.
Chatting pensions with the Mrs on holiday a few years back, within an hour loads of ads on that very subject on this site.
Countless other occasions and no way it's a coincidence.
This 100% happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.