What Date will the tram be up and running to the ground?

I wouldn't believe anything they say about the metrolink. Worst public transport system i've ever had the misfortune to travel on.

Chillidog77 said:
I wouldn't believe anything they say about the metrolink. Worst public transport system i've ever had the misfortune to travel on.

Yep a bit of snow and it's fucked

Aguero_Element said:
hope this is open at the start of the season....
although it will be rammed
A 'lay-by' has been created on Alan Turing Way outside Asda for multiple trams which can queue up. So after the match has finished, people can swiftly get one service to Piccadilly & then the next one is lying in wait.

However each tram only has around a capacity of 200, so you would need 4 waiting trams and even then you wouldn't manage a 1000 people out of 40 or so thousand. Of course, hopefully the ritual rush and crush for the buses will be more bearable with the trams. It is fair to say, our stadium is probably the worst large stadium to get out of.

I live right by one of the new stops between town and the stadium. They've had the lights and stuff on at the platform for months. It's looked ready for ages, but not not seen or heard anything to make me thing it'll be running anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.