What did people think of todays atmosphere

Shite as always.

Singing section/South Stand starts off a song, it dies because it never gets beyond either corner.

The Crèche lives up to it's name by just kicking and screaming.

glen quagmire said:
Well why didn't you sing then? I'm in 134 and there were a few songs and vocal support! This is my 4th time in the northstand, (usually ss) my ST seat is very enjoyable, i honestly never heard anyone slate the team/manager once which is a fucking record! I'd have a more relaxed atmosphere and NO COCKS shouting negativity every fucking week! As an ex kippax-er i must say i am now a well and truly a converted norfstander!

just sayin that i prefer to be in other stands as in my personal opinion its more enjoyable and they have better atmospheres i know its mainly parents and 5 year olds but that's just my opinion that i prefer other stands now from todays evidence

Pretty shit, but it always is with teams that bring shit fans. We tend to react to other than create atmosphere.

The atmosphere was one of frustration more than anything. I heard a 'come on city' from the North Stand at one point though, and the bloke doing the half time thing said they made a bit of noise then.

Poor.

Fans turning up expecting to win, almost silent until we score... or wait until 75 mintues to desperately shout at our players and boo the pantomine vilian.

Leaving 15 minutes before the end and only turning up for league games.

Other than that... ;)

i expect some kind of noise at least[/quote]
It'd sound like a thousand Pikachus.[/quote

ha ha
GStar said:
Poor.

Fans turning up expecting to win, almost silent until we score... or wait until 75 mintues to desperately shout at our players and boo the pantomine vilian.

Other than that... ;)

agree with that i miss the maine road atmosphere so much now i just dont get how we had better atmospheres when we were getting relegated, youd have thought with a chance of us getting in the champions league it would get better, maybe im wrong and this was just a one off but it seems to me the atmospheres getting worse the better we get

GStar said:
Poor.

Other than that... ;)

Funny that with 15 mins to go didn't see too many leaving..however with 5 minutes to go people were leaving but from all over the place, not just Nort Stand, in fact no one squeezed passed my seat until 2 minutes in to extra time. If you're going to have a go at the North Stand, at least keep it factual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.