What did people think of todays atmosphere

Ntini77 said:
C_T_I_D said:
The atmosphere reflected the game nicely - dull with not much happening.

Not much happening ?

It was probably our most entertaining game this season.

Your wasting your time mate. Some people on here are going to have a very long, hard, "dull" season.

i think we desperatly need that stadium expansion and our own end as eastlands now still doesnt feel like home

GStar said:
bluebannana said:
i think we desperatly need that stadium expansion and our own end as eastlands now still doesnt feel like home

We can't sell out as it is mate, the expansion won't help!

It feels like home to me, we've been there what, 7 years now?

if they make the tickets cheap say a fiver then well have a hamburg every week ( not complaing about our prices) at an expanded stadium plus it would help fill it, we need all the local scallies going as they tend to sing more then the prawn sandwich eating people

GStar said:
Poor.

Fans turning up expecting to win, almost silent until we score... or wait until 75 mintues to desperately shout at our players and boo the pantomine vilian.

Leaving 15 minutes before the end and only turning up for league games.

Other than that... ;)

I agree with you G...... moaning about the linesmen making a clear offside decision & to be like spoilt children and boo our players!

It stank our atmosphere today, several tried today but it didnt take off anything! Seems people only get up for big games, and moan about the smaller ones why we aint 4-0 up by half time n so on... booing at half time was disgraceful

GStar said:
bluebannana said:

We can't sell out as it is mate, the expansion won't help!

It feels like home to me, we've been there what, 7 years now?
Wow - I actually agree with you. I never saw that coming in a million years.

This is our problem, you look at Everton today and a key to them getting back in the game was the crowd roaring them on. You see it all the time in other matches too, where a stale game is changed just through the crowd getting behind their team. We were quiet today all game, maybe if people had just done what we used to and get behind the lads, maybe it could of pushed us on that bit more or even clutching at straws, caused the opposition player to make a mistake. And as for fans booing at half time, its a joke. What are we turning into? Becuase we wer lsoing at half time we booed our own, its not even as if we played poorly in the first half!

Until we start playing well consistently and stringing a few wins together the atmosphere will struggle to get going. Selecting players that give you a buzz when they're on the ball helps aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.