What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Sorry all,

I actually cursed our lads after the heroic performance they put up. As they threw it away. Golden rule as uttered by Bary "Play to the whistle". Why hang around like a load of school kids waiting for the bell to go when you have a very serious job to do?

I watched in horror as tiny tim walked into a potential offside position, dropped his crutches and nobody had the common sense to know that the crippled little tw@ makes a living of being a sneaky little cnut by running back before the ball is struck, buying himself the space and opportunity to score.

When you go to the swamp you will be playing more than 11 men, we all know that. So why play into their hands. Lesson learned - Play your fookin guts out to the fookin whistle.

Hope my post match reaction doesnt offend and yes I did genuinely watch in horror, I am no football genius I am not sure who's fault it is. Whatever; we are wiser we are stronger - bring on the next derby.

Spend the last few hours of the match screaming at the official to blow the whistle and almost punched my television after seeing the bloody fourth official laughing with saf. Then spent the next few hours waiting for the match to end....

Sat in front of the telly when Bellers scored, then started screaming at the telly for the ref to blow his whistle. After they scored i just sat back down filled with anger then finally blew after i seen Baconface and the fourth-official laughing their arses off. Few holes in my door but nothing i cant fix.

I was leaving the ground avoiding the rag crush from the north stand and it was 3-3 then last second Owen scored i was on buzzby way and all the rags went mad jumping in the air, it felt horrible and i just wanted to get home, i got claustrophobic it was my worst nightmare.

A sea of red that i wanted to shoot with an AK47 then piss on each one.

shouted "Fucking Typical cheating wankers - what a surprise that little wanker scored"

Re: Own up, who cried?

Wheelsy said:
gemsie28 said:
I know what you mean, I had to watch the game in a so called traditional english pub in Australia surrounded by glory seeking Irish reds.
Wanted to burst into tears when the fourth went in but wouldn't give the bastards the satisfaction! My head went down for a minute but then just started singing and laughing to myself at the rags celebrating like it was their cup final.
Where about mate? You in Sydney?

no Brisbane. Is Sydney also full of Irish rags? they get everywhere!

i went and dug some graves up at the local cemetary,funny thing was i more sick of the sight of owen runnin away with his hands in the air than seeing a dead corpse.

After spending all day yesterday reading bias rag scum media articles chumming fergie's ass as usual i eventually found this website. Thank god i did coz i was ready to punch my computer monitor in (which would also have given away the fact that I hadn't done any work all day)
It's really cheered me up knowing that there are so many other blues out there keeping the blue faith and a sense of humour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.