What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Shouted FUCK YOU. FUCK THE REF. FUCK YOU BENT IDIOTS. then went quiet for a bit, went down to my bedroom and looked at my City posters on the walls and burst into tears. :(

Nearly jumped in the lions den at Flamingo Land, well done to the other blues "saw about 10" who were all wearing their tops at the theme park yesterday, spoke to one rag fan who was a decent bloke to be honest, said after the game they would get shit about the extra time etc. But was fairly upbeat about our chances and was gutted that MH was now at City as he wanted him to replace baconface.
He did say most rags are worried about when he does step down as the next one will never get as much power.

i was eating an apple and singing 1-0 up and you fucked it up, 2-1 up and you fucked it up, 3-2 up and you fucked it up and then when owen scored i started choking on my granny smith. then after a stoped choking i threw my apple at the tv and started to feel really sick.

Stood there in stunned disbelief, watched the next 16seconds and then braced myselt to run the gauntlet of muppets singing thats why we're champions.

was at my place, with my youngest son 13 and my 2 mates an 1 of there wives, and there son 13, when that t--t scored i jumped up and called atkinson every name that came to my mind/ i turned round and saw the 2 boys totally weeping not because of me but because of that cheating peice of scum, i realised then what that bas---d had done, and the significance of it, we all stood there totally in shock, my mates wife saying that is wrong can,t city do anything about it, city now i feel have got to start doing something about the shithouse media, ie sky n papers, they have got to start treating them like shit when they come to the ground? we have to start harrasing the referee linesmen, put total pressure on every peice of scum that is against us, not taking f---g crossants n coffee out to basterds when there cold and wet outside the stadium? i feel city have to wake up and realise we are totally up against it and i knew the ref was going to do us in some way sunday?

Had 90 seconds of 'never been' pricks jumping all over the pub celebrating beating a 'lesser' team. I bought the pints I owed, then went out back sparked up a spliff, had a good chat with some neutrals and started to think how fucking far we have come in 12 months.

Edit: And wondering how my opion of someone can change in 15 games of football. You may be a little bastard Craig but you are our little bastard. Carry on pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.