What do you expect from the next 5 fixtures?

Kenney_The_Blue

5 wins? 4 wins? Draws?

I expect us to bounce back and go on a run.

Hull (H)
Stoke (A)
Scum (H)
Villa (A)
Everton (H)

Maybe getting carried away but i honestly think we'll win the next 5.

I'm the born optimist, so I think we'll win the next 36. I never expect to lose and therefore am
sometimes absolutely shocked and gutted. I should know and have learnt by now, but I haven't.

Simply put, 5 wins. We need to win our next five games to build up the kind of momentum we did in our title winning season.

As long as we win the other four and draw the scum it's fine. If we go in to the Stoke game with the same defence as Cardiff then may the lord help us.

We should be winning 4 and getting a point in the other. The point being at either Stoke or at home to United.

We need to be taking at least 11 points from those fixtures , we need to keep in touch with the pacesetters.

Yes , the league is a marathon , not a sprint , but it shouldn't be forgotten that we allowed a gap to develop around HALFWAY through the season last time around (early December) ... from which we never recovered !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.