What do you expect from the next 5 fixtures?

They're actually quite difficult. We should beat Hull at home, but Stoke quite regularly get a draw out of us. We'll no doubt completely outplay the rags, but there's always the risk that they'll score a deflection off someone's arse after parking the bus for 90 minutes. Villa are looking pretty good atm and we always struggle against Everton. Also, if it's gonna take a while for Pellegrini's tactics to take effect, we might have a bit of a slower start to the season. Having said all that, I'd be disappointed with 10 points, still slightly annoyed with 12 and okay with 13. And even if we get 15, I'll only be genuinely happy if we've played well in the process. To be fair, I was like this when Stuart Pearce was the manager.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
5 wins? 4 wins? Draws?

I expect us to bounce back and go on a run.

Hull (H)
Stoke (A)
Scum (H)
Villa (A)
Everton (H)

Maybe getting carried away but i honestly think we'll win the next 5.

Hull (H) - Win
Stoke (A) - Draw
Scum (H) - Draw
Villa (A) - Win
Everton (H) - Win

Hull (H) comfortable win
Stoke (A) win but will probably be a draw
Scum (H) can't really predict this one tbh
Villa (A) win
Everton (H) win but won't right Everton off

five wins or the boss gets it
plus sell YaYa, Silva and Aguero as they are all below standard

OP you left out possible Champs League games and a Carling Cup match therefore eight wins needed, anything else is just not good enough

Win all our home games. The away games aint too hard either. We should be looking to get 12 to 15 points. After watching the scum last night they aint that good. We will over power them and we owe them 1. I hope the weekend was a blip but with players coming back into the team in the next few weeks we will hopefully be a lot stronger and as long as the defensive errors are sorted out we will score goals against any team.

squirtyflower said:
five wins or the boss gets it

24ealbd.gif

Hull (H) - Win 3-1
Stoke (A) - Draw 2-2
Scum (H) - Lose 0-1
Villa (A) - Lose 2-1
Everton (H) - Draw 1-1

Going off the Cardiff game:

Win
Loss
Draw
Loss
Draw

Realistically we should win 4 and then the derby is the derby which will be hard to predict. Stoke is the real test for me, we have never won there in the league, so our "bounce back" fixture isn't the Hull game as we all know we can dismantle trash at home, it's the Stoke game which we never win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.