What do you hate?

13ykkmf.jpg

der bomber28 said:
peacefrog said:
Even worse when you sit through 5 minutes of adverts, then the show comes back on just for the end credits to go up. Channel 5 is worst for that. Something they've imported from American TV.

That is annoying, was in New York last year, started watching something. Then as soon as the opening credits had finished, it went straight to adverts, what the feck is that about. Think I'll go insane if they start doing that here haha.
Yeah. It's a pain in the "ass", as our American cousins would say. I was watching the late show with david letterman and when it came back on after the ad break his only words were "I'd like to thank my guests, yada yada and yada, thanks for watching, goodnight", then the credits roll. I mean why? Why didn't they show that last 10 seconds of show before the ads, like normal people?

Scrotes who pull all the house furniture into the front garden in summer and then get full as fuck sat on their greasy settees.Fat women with short T shirts exposing their flab hanging over their leggings.Workshy layabouts who dont even want a job pissed up every FUCKING day.

10 pages about HATE and no one has mentioned ALEX FERGUSON Bluemoon you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.