What do you hate?

I hate that I have to sit for hours and hours watching shit like Eastenders, Coronation Street, One Tree Fucking Hill (this is my worst), Holyoaks, Vampire note books, Grays and other crap!

BUT! as soon as I say the football is on tonight I am starting a row!

I also hate that she asked to watch something in half time and make me rec 15mins behind!!!!!

I hate my GIRL FRIEND!!

-- Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:39 pm --

CityChick said:

and this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-- Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 pm --

WD40 said:
Getting comfy in bed, then realising you need a piss.

This also ^^^^^^<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 pm --<br /><br />
haller said:
jehovas witnesses

These twats as well............. Just start a thread asking what I like! It would shorter!

Lads who walk around with hands inside the waistband of their tracky bottoms as if they're cupping their genitals.

Feckin adverts, seems to be more adverts on t.v and radio than anything else these days. They go on for ages aswell, does my bloody swede in, you'll watch about five minutes of a programme, then off we go to about six minutes of adverts. Does my missus's head in cos I'm constantly flicking soon as adverts come on(no not in that way). ;0)

Sorry I have another now!

When you tell your Girl Friend that the match is on at 6pm and you need your cash card to get some money for the pub......... BUT SHE FUCKING TAKES IT TO THE SUN BED SHOP, AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT FOR HER TO GET BACK!!!!! She has had all day to go! WHY FUCKING NOW!

Sorry for the rant!

der bomber28 said:
Feckin adverts, seems to be more adverts on t.v and radio than anything else these days. They go on for ages aswell, does my bloody swede in, you'll watch about five minutes of a programme, then off we go to about six minutes of adverts. Does my missus's head in cos I'm constantly flicking soon as adverts come on(no not in that way). ;0)
Even worse when you sit through 5 minutes of adverts, then the show comes back on just for the end credits to go up. Channel 5 is worst for that. Something they've imported from American TV.

peacefrog said:
der bomber28 said:
Even worse when you sit through 5 minutes of adverts, then the show comes back on just for the end credits to go up. Channel 5 is worst for that. Something they've imported from American TV.

That is annoying, was in New York last year, started watching something. Then as soon as the opening credits had finished, it went straight to adverts, what the feck is that about. Think I'll go insane if they start doing that here haha.

der bomber28 said:

this - especially the influx of adverts where it looks like it was filmed in Poland for £30 and then used in every country throughout Europe, just by dubbing a different language over the top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.