What do you hate?

SteSteez said:
BSkyB Monopoly
Andy gray (sick of this guys voice now, its been 18 years atleast? rrrargh)
The amount of chavs online.... I remember when the net was geek, now the likes of facebook and youtube are just full of 2pac worshippers tlkin like diz innit 'bred

Tru dat

People with bad manners , and when you pull them up about it they look at you with a gormless look on their face .

Lady Gaga
James Cordon
Ricky Gervais
People who play music loudly whilst sat at the back of the bus
People with no manners
People who wear their hoods up for no apparent reason
People who mindlessly follow trends
People who watch a film then repeat the funny lines whilst your still watching the film
People who borrow something and hold onto it for ages
Guys wearing skinny jeans
Pumps
Guys wearing UGG boots
AND GARY NEVILLE

Bad manners is the main one for me aswell, especially the door opening thing or letting someone past out of courtesy, the students near me are the worse but I really wonder whether it`s bad manners or they`re just plain stupid, open a door for them and they just walk through without a word, I`ll normally say " OI I`m not a f*cking door opening service" or " that`s a pound please", but I still get the same gormless " EH " response and look like I`ve just touched them `inappropriately`, I genuinely think they haven`t got a clue why I`ve said it.

People on the internet who say " I`d talk to you like that if you were in front of me ", oh really lmao.

People who try to intimidate people or bullying.

Always ending up with the shopping trolley with the dodgy wheel, proper snide f*ckers these, never show their true colours until you`ve walked about 20 yards away and all of a sudden become the trolley version of Verbal Kint.

labour voters
rags
car tax
any religion
the eec
girls going for a night out dressed like prostitutes
tinned tuna
trainers + tracky bottoms
H+S
chain stores
ice cream that comes out of a tap
steralised milk
brits on holday
the daily mirror
soaps
smooth beer
dogshit
and finaly tony blair the man who ruined our nation

the previous posters hates are my likes

and the thing i hate most is the previous poster

JULES said:
labour voters
rags
car tax
any religion
the eec
girls going for a night out dressed like prostitutes
tinned tuna
trainers + tracky bottoms
H+S
chain stores
ice cream that comes out of a tap
steralised milk
brits on holday
the daily mirror
soaps
smooth beer
dogshit
and finaly tony blair the man who ruined our nation

Morning Maggie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.