What do you like the most?

I love our new manager's philosophy - so simple ("I hate not having the ball") and the way he has got all the players buzzing to carry it out.
I also like the excitement of going to the game and feeling genuinely intrigued as to what he does next.
I also feel so lucky to be able to see such a fantastic bunch of attacking players in one team ... Dave, Serge, KdB are already City giants and Fern, Raheem and Gundogan are not far behind.
Having watched City for 40 years I'm in absolute heaven - we have the best manager in the world and some of the best players ever to have graced not just our shirt but also the top flight of English football : unbelievable !!

Being managed by best manager in the present game
Willingness of all the players to work hard including the big ones
Great team spirit
Performances of sterling stones otem and kolorov in particluar
Playing attractive brand of football

The last time I saw this much togetherness and work rate was from the halcyon days of Mercer and Alison.Dare I say it,that KDB is now becoming our new Colin Bell.So much similarities,stamina,work rate,the eye for a pass ... so uncanny.We are so blessed to have him at our club.

Players giving 100% tracking back, Otomendi staying on his feet ( mostly) Sterlings jinking runs, Stones on the ball prowess, KDB's intelligence, Kolarov's 2nd coming, and a manager who has an obvious joy and passion for the game that is infectious

Work rate. If we put in the effort we have each match so far & lose I won't be half as pissed off as last season when half the goals we conceded were down to individuals just not being bothered to work hard.

Seeing incredible talents like De Bruyne & Silva work their ass off to win the ball back is fantastic to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.