What do you like the most?

We look like a professional, well coached, football team again, rather than a bunch of individuals playing off the cuff, with no clear plan or identity. We could probably discuss the tactical changes all day, but the thing that's especially pleasing me is the togetherness and team spirit that has been so obvious so far. If you have that, you have excellent technical players, a genius as a manager, a clearly defined tactical plan and the fitness to implement it, you'll take some stopping.

Not seeing great big spaces in the middle of the park for the opposing team to run in to absolute joy to see that has gone.

I like the fact I no longer go to games thinking that we need to get an early goal or we're in for a tough afternoon of struggling to break down a packed defence.

have we been behind this season? I think we always scored the first goal and won all games as well.

Want to see how we react when we go behind. Maybe better if it happens vs a smaller team first than than in a huge game.

i like the fact that it seems Pep has a genuine desire to bring some of the young lads through. Loved seeing Garcia come on for the last 20 yesterday.

Workrate. That more than anything else.

No more watching players wandering around the pitch. No more watching players lose possession then expect someone else to pick up the pieces.

I love it that we don't give the opposition a second on the ball especially in their own half. In the first 20 minutes today we must have intercepted or delflected at least 10 attempted passes in their half and that has never happened under the previous regimes. We have always been a team with goals in us (at least in the last 5 years) but we haven't been a team that works it's bollocks off to win the ball back and I love that.

At one point yesterday I turned to T next to me and said, "Last season we wouldn't have bothered until they were well over the halfway line!

Completely different approach and clearly one that suits the personnel we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.