What do you think about united?

gordondaviesmoustache

The contrast between certain posters when commenting on united is palpable.

Some seem consumed with hatred for united in pretty much every respect. From the supporters, to the club or anyone remotely associated with it, now or in the past. They turn a blind eye to Shaun Goater, Denis Law and possibly Carlos Tevez's past association with united and occasionally make some begrudging compliment about Gary Neville's punditry abilities, but they're pretty sure about united's place in the food chain.

Others like to fall over themselves to appear fair and like to make sanctimonious comments about things that blues referred to in the category above have posted about united, seeing themselves as the forum's moral compass. They occasionally smirk about comments relating to Rooney and elderly prostitutes, and sometimes make some pithy post about united fans all being from London, but they secretly think to hate your enemy is a spiritual experience.

There are going to be so many different perspectives on our local neighbours for a whole number of reasons.

What's yours?

edit: fucking autocorrect. Just changed the thread title.

Re: What's do you think about united?

I fucking hate them and everything they stand for. Having said that I don't rise to their bullshit anymore. I tend to ignore some of the crap their so called fans come out with.

Re: What's do you think about united?

Love them. A fine example of all that is good about our great city. Decent fans, wonderful, sporting players, great directors and owners and a fantastic history. What's not to like?

And they play in such a nice colour tunic as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.