What do you think about united?

Re: What's do you think about united?

I dislike everything about them. Arrogant, double standards, automatic entitlement, scum, more wankers as "fans" than any other club I've come across.
And finally, the only time I'd like to see old trafford, is when there isn't one brick on top of another, and a planning application approved for social housing for the whole stadium and car parks.
(Is that enough)

wankers, every last one of them, The players, the fans, the stewards, anyone who has ever visited their super store or worn a shirt.

Personally I know a few rags around Middleton who are ok.

My worst dealings have been with rags from outside Manchester. They feel the need to convince us they are genuine fans, they may be, who am I to judge but they can go OTT.

The semi final at Wembley proved what a lot of the out of towner rags are about.

I just cannot abide the hypocrisy they show

I can't understand any blue of a certain age who has anything other than a deep seated loathing for them.
I'd be happy if they went out of existence tomorrow. I'd be even happier if it was a long slow painful death. A few years of no trophies, then falling out of the top 4, mid table for a season and then relegation down the leagues in consecutive years until finally they go out with a whimper.

Fucking hate them with a passion, and as for the c**nts that is their fans...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Why does this need its own thread, fucking GDM back to his look at me best ffs.

Scum is the word to describe them

SCUM
It needs its own thread because it's a topic that's rarely explored. We all dislike united in our own way and for different reasons. It's worthy of discussion.

I've never denied being an attention seeker.

Agree with your last bit ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Why does this need its own thread, fucking GDM back to his look at me best ffs.

Scum is the word to describe them

SCUM
It needs its own thread because it's a topic that's rarely explored. We all dislike united in our own way and for different reasons. It's worthy of discussion.

I've never denied being an attention seeker.

Agree with your last bit ;-)

I still love you. Your lack of form recently has been noticed by some posters

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305742&start=90

i'm glad to see you back...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.