What do you think is wrong?

Besides the Pellers management issue there is also the elephant in the room. That is Kompany, Silva and Aguero. Whist no one can argue with their quality it is hard having your key players out injured so often.
So why ship out Denayer, buy Mangala, keep Demichelis (to be fair he was our best defender for the two previous seasons so tough decision to axe him, granted); why have NO natural replacements for Silva in the entire squad (we've actually bought just Silva and NO other players of his type in seven years of having this money!); why let Tevez Džeko Balotelli Negredo and Jovetić all go with just one replacement of Bony and a young lad we don't know how good is?

That is an extremely poor recruitment policy knowing we have three very injury prone players in Kompany Silva and Kun. And it's not like we've only just found out. This is the third season in a row they've been out regularly.

Post match interviews were revealing; Hughes in response to a question 'No, we watched all City games. You have to identify weakness in the oposition and exploit it. We worked on that all week and implemented the new formation to achieve that. The lads executed the plan brilliantly'. Pellegrini ' I am worried that we are playing the same 12 or 13 players in every game and they are tired. It's impossible'.

Which one is Clueless?

I think that its understandable that we are dropping points, given the injury situation. Its the manner of the defeats that is a concern. In our two title winning seasons we didn't lose a PL game by more than a one goal margin. We were never outplayed the way we have been recently.
I genuinely thought the attitude of the players was good in defeat yesterday

We took the game to Stoke all game we just could not defend. This dip is vey far removed from the Mancini season and Pellegrini's 2nd season where we really were complacent

I have seen one game where the attitude was wrong: Liverpool

Post match interviews were revealing; Hughes in response to a question 'No, we watched all City games. You have to identify weakness in the oposition and exploit it. We worked on that all week and implemented the new formation to achieve that. The lads executed the plan brilliantly'. Pellegrini ' I am worried that we are playing the same 12 or 13 players in every game and they are tired. It's impossible'.

Which one is Clueless?
The one who believes Hughes is a tactical genius.

Pellegrini is being honest. We have not been able to rest players like KDB when Silva and Nasri are out. Likewise Sagna, Kolarov

Which one is Clueless?
Mark Hughes said in his press conference in the week how he was going to play against us!

The one who believes Hughes is a tactical genius.

Pellegrini is being honest. We have not been able to rest players like KDB when Silva and Nasri are out. Likewise Sagna, Kolarov
So why play as close to full strength as we have available three times in a competition Soriano doesn't even count in his five trophies in five years?!

Three ideal games to give proper midweek rests to all our players and give Iheanacho Roberts etc. games and if we go out even the hierarchy at the club wouldn't blink twice!

Injuries, lots of them and a few players naturally coming towards the end of their City careers.

other than that, not much.

I genuinely thought the attitude of the players was good in defeat yesterday

We took the game to Stoke all game we just could not defend. This dip is vey far removed from the Mancini season and Pellegrini's 2nd season where we really were complacent

I have seen one game where the attitude was wrong: Liverpool

I wasn't just referring to the attitude, perhaps more that we cant defend, that teams know how to beat us. If Kompany plays in at least 85% of the remaining games, I still expect us to win the league.

So why play as close to full strength as we have available three times in a competition Soriano doesn't even count in his five trophies in five years?!

Three ideal games to give proper midweek rests to all our players and give Iheanacho Roberts etc. games and if we go out even the hierarchy at the club wouldn't blink twice!

Because had he not done and lost to Hull, you would have all been screaming he disrespected the competition, shat on the fans and blew a wembley trip and you would have wanted him sacked.

Bloke cant win right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.