What do you think is wrong?

It seems like our "core" players or difference makers never play together.. One or two are always out. This is just one of the problems too! You can name plenty more like tactics, leadership, maybe even energy.

As a fan of Pellegrini I am starting ask does he really have the tactical awareness to win games.

Yes he does, he's a professional football manager in the toughest league in the world and in the top hundredth of a percent in talent.

There's absolutely no such thing as a high level manager with no tactical nous. This is like a Doctor who couldn't find a pulse - the job description belies the ability.

Yes we have great players and when we are allowed to play our way we are fantastic to watch, however NO teams let us play, we have to earn the right and adapt to each game. This is where we lacking we just set up the same way expect to play nice football which is clearly the wrong policy now.

Is Pel so naive as to not worry about the opposition is he so stubborn to believe his way will always be the best? Things need to change he has to realise other sides have good players and with good coaching and direction can achieve a result against us.

Wake up coaching staff and get us playing the opposition not just turning up to play our way.

There's no top team on the entire planet who do this and rightly so.

Injuries
A manager who doesn't inspire anyone
A manager who has no bollocks
A manager who can't manage rotation
A DOF who hasn't bought well in years

And yet with all of these problems we are still doing ok but with Hart, Kompany, Silva, De Bruyne, Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling and Aguero we should be doing so much better.

We are regressing on the field with this squad and clearly the first 5 games didn't paint the real picture of where we are at.

We are not getting value for our investment in new players by any stretch and this falls back on the DOF.

I believed he had two more windows to get things right so January could be crunch time.

We should have replaced MP over the summer.

Easy to say not always easy to do but maybe a fall from top four this season like Chelsea will be better for us longer term.

I think we are doing all the right things off the field so that is a big positive.

Will be interesting if our shocking run of injuries we have under MP will improve when our new manager comes in next season or even sooner.

We are not getting value for our investment in new players by any stretch and this falls back on the DOF.

I believed he had two more windows to get things right so January could be crunch time.

If you think Txiki is under absolutely any pressure then you need your head examining. He'll out last this manager, the manager after and the manager after that.

If you think Txiki is under absolutely any pressure then you need your head examining. He'll out last this manager, the manager after and the manager after that.

That's a massive problem then as he is as much to blame as the manager.

It goes up the line.

Falling below expectations is not the sole carriage of one man.

When you in charge of recruitment it includes the management of the group as well.

Nobody under the ownership has a license for life especially if they continue to come up short.

If your happy with Txiki so far and think the owners are when they pay good money to see Bony play like a brick wall without a foundation to name but one of a myriad of shortcomings embedded in this squad now with the mental strength of a cup cake on heat you may be the one who needs to visit someone.

That was about as bad as it gets but alas despite the OS saying as least things cannot get any worse I say watch this space and Txiki has to cop some of the fall out from that.

The owners are no fools and know when someone is not on the same page or is just incompetent at what he is paid big money to do.

They will give them time but time stops for no one.

Aguero wouldn't have made much difference today. There was no service or play in the final third.

I think Aguero would have made a difference, just through his movement alone! Not saying we would have won, but Bony offered nothing for the likes of Silva or Debruyne. He couldn't trap cement yesterday either! Aguero would have at least created space somewhere for SIlva to have tried something! Silva and debruyne can only create something if someone finds space or an angle or even manages to isolate themselves one on one with a defender! Bony doesn't offer any of those things!
I was screaming for Bony to be hooked after the half hour, the only problem was I was screaming for about 7 others to be hooked too!

Injuries
Lack of leaders in the side when the main men are out
A manager who won't trust younger players and therefore overplays certain players. (even at 4-0 up at Sunderland we only brought two of the subs on at 75 mins onwards.) Roberts cost £11m and has hardly been near the first team.
Poor scouting and transfer policy. Only De Bruyne and Ottamendi looking likely to make an impact and even they are inconsistent.
A manager who has no defensive coaching abilities.
Players still playing who are past their sell by date.

We are still in good positions, largely due to a good start and the inconsistency of the competitors but if this carries on, we won't be for much longer. We are currently on track for 74 points and in the last ten games it is 53 points.

It needs to improve now but with Arsenal away and Leicester away coming up, there could easily be more of the same.

Roberts didn't cost 11 mill you are reading too many papers that have a strange way of reporting our transfer fees, including potential ad ons as a total fee but don't this with other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.