What does Gareth Barry have to do?

Tricky_Trev

... to get national recognition? I swear, you ask people about Barry and 90% of the country will be adamant that he's shit. I've lost count of the number of games he's controlled for us, with tonight being the latest.

He is a tremendous player, knits our entire team together.

Keep it up Gaz!

Was going to start a thread along similarish lines about how Yaya and Barry have cemented their positions and compliment each other perfectly, Milner and De Jong can't get a look in.

De jongs Tackle said:
adrianr said:
Go and play for United.

Or play for a team in london

Yeah or that. If he were at Spurs putting in these sort of performances we wouldn't have enough pages in the fucking paper to tell us about it.

I know what you mean. Every non city fan will just say hes shit... Thing is these clowns probably only watch our games on match of the day... They dont watch city matches like we do, thats why. Sure Villa fans know how good he is

It's not long ago that he was resident boo boy on here.
He's one of my favourite players because he cherishes possession and rarely gives the ball away cheaply.
He should be winning a lot more man of the match awards but because he does the hard work so easily he tends to go unnoticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.