What does the Manchester derby mean to you!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Eighth place and a chance to keep the Prem race aLIVE, a double double would be too hard to stomach.

It means everything. I was born and raised a mancunian blue and I cannot tolerate the thought of the self satisfied smug fuckers rubbing our noses in it. I am proud to be blue and don't give two shiny shites if we never win anything as long as we turn up and give them a game. They represent everything i hate about "The modern game" they are morally bankrupt hypocrites and utterly reprehensible.

Grief, depression and a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that lasts for days (if we lose) pure joy, feeling on top of the world that lasts for weeks (if we win) and if we draw the satisfaction of not getting beat but the sadness of having not won, just about sums it up.

Horrible building up to it through the week, awful on the day, then who knows what after?

In school through the 90's was fucking horrible as it was me and another lad who were the only blues in our year everyone else supported trafford because 'they're the bestest'

For me a win in Derby Day is EVERYTHING!!! It means I canlook down on the smug red nosed, smacked ass faced scum bags who wear United shirts out here. Glory Hunting bastards.

The only thing this particular derby means to me is three points ...... get them and there's a glimmer of hope that we might just grab that 7th spot ..... fail to get them and basically our season's more or less over , as i'm expecting anyway ......... i'd be just as excited if we were playing Sunderland on Sunday , it's all about getting those points!

Either way , despite Rooneys threats of them being 'the worlds best club' , City won't come out of it with any credit in their eyes ....... they'll just come up with some crappy excuse sayin' they were 'tired' !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.