What does the Manchester derby mean to you!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
It means everything United have lost touch of, local rivalry, derbies, hatred yet watching the match with mates who are ardent reds.

I'm no mancunian (thank fook ;) ) but I live here and I "get" the derby, I understand why mancunian blues hate united, love city and would give their two front teeth to dick them at the swamp, united fans who arent from manchester are more concerned with their arm chairs not stinking of piss and getting a beer from the fridge after they score. They dont get it, it seems to me only the actual mancunain reds care, which is quite sad on uniteds behalf, derbies are as important to football as much as any lower league match or winning a big trophy.

That and there is nothing like going back home to a complete rag infested shit hole with your City top on knowing you took 6 easy points from them and taking the complete piss out of people who call themselves die hards but have NEVER been to old trafford and NEVER been to manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.