What don't you get

"Why do teeth need nerves"
I'm adding that one to my "if there is a god "they" is a bit of a bastard" list
Thanks
What is the function of a tooth nerve?

Once the teeth have emerged through the gums, the main function of the nerve is sensory—providing the sensation of pressure to control the amount of force when chewing, as well as causing the sensation of hot and cold.

Throwing females into ponds to see if they are witches,why don't they just burn them and save all the hassle
Because that wouldn’t be fair. If they drowned, then at least they proved they were innocent and could die with the satisfaction of making the perpetrators feel a bit of a ****.

The way a lot of people have started speaking. They talk like they are some sort of West Indian gangster. They don’t sound like they are from Manchester or London, they all sound the same. They talk like they want to sound stupid, they’re probably not but they sound like they are thick as two short planks. Please stop and start speaking like where you are from, you’re not a Yardie gangster.
Typical of every white male in South Manchester. I asked a white lad from Longsight one day why he spoke the way he did and told him the black lads in Cheetham Hill don't talk anything like he did. They speak normal. Speak English, you sound like a fecking idiot.

Why any City fan trawls the internet, radio and television to actively find negative stories about City and then post about them on Bluemoon and other social media giving them further exposure, clicks and money to enable them to keep doing the same shit, when all it does is wind them up.

I find it very strange behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical of every white male in South Manchester. I asked a white lad from Longsight one day why he spoke the way he did and told him the black lads in Cheetham Hill don't talk anything like he did. They speak normal. Speak English, you sound like a fecking idiot.
This new pidgin English accent young inner-city Manchester, Birmingham and London men of all skin colours have started talking with sounds like they are mocking people with learning difficulties and speech impediments. It’s genuinely disgusting to listen to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.