What don't you get

I don't 'get' hero-worshipping of any mortal, 'royal' or not. See 'Boris'.

Show me someone who doesn't shit, piss and shag like the rest of us, and I might reconsider. Humans deserve a degree of respect, but never, ever worship.
Think you might be your Jack with the shitting and pissing as part of shagging mate.

Duck lips. Looks absolutely disgusting, to me at least. Imagine having a great body, perfect hair, yet in your quest for beauty you ask a surgeon to make your lips look like an anal prolapse.

Why people park on pavements, forcing pedestrians to go onto the road to get past, even when the road is clear of other parked cars.

Being empowered by accepting your obesity. Happiness is very important, and it's not all down to choice, but some things aren't healthy and shouldn't be presented as such.

Why they're making another Indiana Jones movie. Have you not destroyed enough already? Any more and it'll be more like Weekend at Bernie's but in a jeep around Jerusalem.

These lower rider jeans everyone wears now. From behind just looks like the next generation have evolved into oddly proportional creatures with butts that scrape the pavement and huge torsos.

People who talk in that unnaturally false happy voice, where everything is brilliant and just fantastic. Fine when you're working and paid to do it, but on a night out or at the school gate, it's just weird. I've started doing it back to them, really throws them off, especially if you go as high pitched as you can.

People who hold their phone out flat to talk, usually whilst on speaker. Just comes across as a real 'look at me move', yet I'm just thinking how do you not know how phones work in 2023?

Flat earthers. I just don't understand how someone can be so determined to overlook inconvenient evidence in the search for other evidence. Bit like the mainstream UK media reporting is regarding city really.

Why our neighbour three doors down chooses half nine at night to rev his shitty old BMW up a few times every summer. If he paid
half as much attention to his missus...

Ponton village centre and their 'nobody has right of way ' traffic policy, at a double roundabout no less.

The evolutionary purpose of hayfever.

Why beetroot makes me constipated when it's supposedly a laxative.

Why I then forget three days later that I had beetroot and nearly call 111 thinking someone's performed an attempted ducklipsoptomy on me during the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.