What exercise have you done today?

Lucky13 said:
Sunsh1ne said:
Lucky13 said:
Agreed , my Mrs refuses to allow me to clean or do the weekly shop and does not believe women should vote. fact.

You know that sounds like an oedipal complex you have there...you better go Sun nites are bath nites haha

The reason i said fact is because it is . anyone wishing to have a wager feel free to pm.

Way to make me feel bad!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Friday 135mile bike ride (Dublin - Galway)
Saturday 135mile bike ride (Galway - Dublin)
Today 5 mile bike ride (To the ferry)

I'm fucked.

I know the economy is bad down south, but I didnt realise public transport was this bad, & I amheading south in a few weeks to see the cricket, and was thinking of getting the train.......

Sunsh1ne said:
Lucky13 said:
Sunsh1ne said:
You know that sounds like an oedipal complex you have there...you better go Sun nites are bath nites haha

The reason i said fact is because it is . anyone wishing to have a wager feel free to pm.

Way to make me feel bad!

Joking aside my mrs belives in women should stay at home , should not work or vote , we've rowed about this for years , all the young un's where she works cannot believe this,thats why i'd always take a bet on it. repeat myself , but fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.