What famous fans do we have?

His 2 Grumpy Rockstar books are very funny and well worth a read. Available for about a tenner for both on World of Books online. Prices on Amazon are £35 - £40 each!!
The first one is the better of the two, the story about the Navy atomic sub is better than the KGB hat :-)

Let's face it, being a moron was a prerequisite for us for most of the 80s...

Different kind of moron…this is the guy who went on tv to declare the covid vaccine was fake because Colin Powell died after getting it.

Of course he forgot to mention to his viewers that Powell had leukaemia for months and just had his entire immune system wiped out with Chemo.

Not sure if she’s been mentioned but Sally Lindsay (ex-Coronation St nowMadame Blanc) is also reported as being a fan.
She was brought up in Stockport and was in St Winifred’s school choir, when they did, There’s no one quite like Grandma.
She lives in Heaton Mersey now I think.

She had a Mini that she called Colin Bell. Deffo a Blue.

Saw him a few times in the Main Stand at Maine Road, sat right in front of with the lovely Nina once, only about 3 seats away from Naomi Lewis who played Elsa in Emmerdale, she was a season ticket holder and sat with her Dad who looked like Michael Winner.

There were a group of proper Mancs who sat on the row behind us, they used to have the banter with Naomi and the stories she was involved in, she took it in great spirit.

Against the Spuds, a pissed up blue shouted “fuck of to Belson”. It was at that time I realised how many Jewish fans we had, the Police arrested the lad, he was lucky as he really was in serious danger, Naomi’s dad was making a beeline for him, I’d never seen him so animated, was a really good fella.
I think we must have lost lots of Jewish fans when the Kippax sang the Belsen song at Spurs the season after the 81 Cup Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.