What famous fans do we have?

IA II remember reading somewhere at the time that City had a significant number of Jewish supporters, not sure if true.
Dh atasa
The song was to the tune of Spurs are on their way to Wembley, with a chanpppge of location, cant believe any Jewish Blues have on have sat through that shit.
Regrettably it was sung everywhere very popular at chelsea and West Ham. The Kippax song book back in the 90s left a lot to be desired but was the same everywhere. What was banter back then is a hate crime now. Spurs song about Sol Cambell is one of the sickest football chants ever and we all know Liverpools repertoire. Glad the worse of the chants have gone, but think we have lost something along the way.

Regrettably it was sung everywhere very popular at chelsea and West Ham. The Kippax song book back in the 90s left a lot to be desired but was the same everywhere. What was banter back then is a hate crime now. Spurs song about Sol Cambell is one of the sickest football chants ever and we all know Liverpools repertoire. Glad the worse of the chants have gone, but think we have lost something along the way.
Yes, a lot of the racist idiots. Good riddance.
I remember being a kid hearing hateful stuff chanted. Even as a kid I knew something wasn't right in a major way.
To be fair, I did enjoy the swears, though :)

Wow!! City Celebs galore!! With singers Rita Ora, Camila Cabello and baseballer Jeremy Pena. ️️

Serge has let himself go

Remember seeing The Cult on their Electric tour back in 1987 when I decided to buy a tour programme ,(not sure why as they were such a rip off! )Anyway in the programme was a photo of Billy Duffy proudly wearing a City shirt.
This was during a pretty shit season (when we ended up getting relegated). He certainly
went up in my estimation, as I didn't know he was a blue up until that point. The Cult were also very good live on thar tour.
Billy is a big blue. I went to junior and secondary school with him and played on the same school teams. I had a fight with him. He came round to my house that evening and apologised to my mum for turning my cricket jumper bright red. Circa 1970, aged 10.

Wow!! City Celebs galore!! With singers Rita Ora, Camila Cabello and baseballer Jeremy Pena. ️️

Hope her eyes clear up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.