What famous fans do we have?

big blueballs said:
Blue and Proud said:
Sure Bruce Jones is a Blue? I had him down as rag or perhaps I watch too much Corrie!!
Deffo blue met him in the players lounge at Maine Road once

I'm sure he was a rag in Corrie. I remember he had a utd picture or a clock in his house. Probably the script writer's idea of a joke!!!

btw isn't John Simm (Life on Mars) a City fan?
I'm also sure that Mervyn King (Governor of Bank of England) is also City. Don't know when or why I heard this, again I might be completely wrong.

Catzilla said:
Jesus, God and the Pope are apparently big fans of City too.....

Not jesus - he died (permanently) nearly 1900 years before the club was formed.
Not god - because there's no such thing (doh!).
Not the pope because he's bound to support a good old catholic club like celtic or the rags.

Why Always Ste said:
It's how wikipedia works... if you can hyperlink to a somewhat reputable source then it's classed as fact on there.

A UFC fighter a few years ago wore a City training top and because he was photographed with it on, this was enough evidence for Wikipedia mods and he was added to one of these lists....
I cant belive Mark Burgess from the Chameleons needs a citation. Top blue from Middleton who worked in the ticket office for a while. Anyway heres a picture if anyone can do it
burgess.jpg
Check the badge on the guitar!!

Mark E. Smith[88] - The Fall, lead singer

This is false. Mark E Smith is the Fall. As he once said to me, "if it was me and your grandmother on bongos it would still be a Fall album"

Blue and Proud said:
big blueballs said:
Blue and Proud said:
Sure Bruce Jones is a Blue? I had him down as rag or perhaps I watch too much Corrie!!
Deffo blue met him in the players lounge at Maine Road once

I'm sure he was a rag in Corrie. I remember he had a utd picture or a clock in his house. Probably the script writer's idea of a joke!!!

btw isn't John Simm (Life on Mars) a City fan?
I'm also sure that Mervyn King (Governor of Bank of England) is also City. Don't know when or why I heard this, again I might be completely wrong.

John Simm's a rag

Two that are missing and I can't believe no one has pointed them out

World Politics - Frank

Royalty - His Royal Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nayhan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.