What famous fans do we have?

lancs blue said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I know Princess Beatrice used those old City away kits on that charity run, but is her allegience certified?
It's obvious isn't it? Princess Beatrice of York

Yea and for all those who dont get it. She was there with the other billion on that dark night in the old days when only real fans followed city!

Catzilla said:
Jesus, God and the Pope are apparently big fans of City too.....

So two was William Shakespeare - Two Gentlemen of Beswick, Mancini of Venice, Robinho and Joleoninho.

Charles Dickens - A tale of only one City.

Rabbie Burns - My love is like a sky blue rose.

Jack Kerouac - On the Road (to Ashton)

George Orwell - Homage to Maine Road

Enid Blyton's Famous Five - VK, SA, ED, JH and Zab. Joleoninho and Silva got added for the Secret Seven.

Chaucer's Collyhurst Tales.

One I can add is singer/songwriter, Jim Noir (Eanie Meany, My Patch etc)- born in Davyhulme (or Chorlton) and lifelong City fan. Another, more esoteric, Blue is the BBC's Voice of India, Mark Tully. Sat next to him at a lunch in Delhi and he recalled how he became a Citizen after Bert Trautman's broken neck incident. Glory hunter.

(Mervyn King, by the way, is a big Villa fan. So he can piss off then.)

i know for a fact Robert de niro is a blue as I've seen him at the match and I'll tell you summat he looks rough as Fuck without all that makeup they slap on 'em when they're on screen and as for the screen making actors look fat, err i don't think so. Anyway i can't hang about I've gotta go and see some bloke in denton about a carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.