What famous fans do we have?

The lovely Sally Lindsay who named her first car 'Colin Bell' as it could run forever

Sally_Lindsay-290x400.jpg

Tricky_Trev said:
Mike Wedderburn, the SSN presenter, is a City fan!

never knew that?

hes from hampshire way ain't he? played for Harlequins if im right and Portsmouth trainee?

LCBblue said:
Oasis (Gallaghers and the rest)
Anyone seen them at CoMS recently?

don't quote me on this but im positive they haven't been to a game here....or it maybe just Liam

Prestwich_Blue said:
LCBblue said:
Ricky Hatton
Gave up his box and got Rooney to carry his belt.
LCBblue said:
Oasis (Gallaghers and the rest)
Anyone seen them at CoMS recently?
LCBblue said:
Freddie Flintoff
Not a blue. Had it from one of his colleagues in the Lancs dressing room.

Liam and Noel were both at the Wolves game. Noel goes to quite a few games but he has a busy life being one of the biggest stars in modern music.

They don't owe us anything and in reality have done more for the clubs marketing department than anyone on here, or indeed the marketing department themselves.

I'm proud to have Liam and Noel as blues and I know it means a lot to other blues too. Just because they haven't attended every game this past decade doesn't make them any less a fan than anyone who posts on here.

mark e smith billy duffy sally lindsay john henshaw adam rickett jeff hordley steve penk johnny marr think the krankies ""support""the rags oh and geoff boycott does

Citycitytid said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Mike Wedderburn, the SSN presenter, is a City fan!

never knew that?

hes from hampshire way ain't he? played for Harlequins if im right and Portsmouth trainee?

He certainly is a Blue. There is so many times you see him on SSN and he is dying to burst out into a massive grin when City are mentioned but cant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.