What famous fans do we have?

mancitymick said:
Citycitytid said:
never knew that?

hes from hampshire way ain't he? played for Harlequins if im right and Portsmouth trainee?

He certainly is a Blue. There is so many times you see him on SSN and he is dying to burst out into a massive grin when City are mentioned but cant!
He's actually said many times that he's a City fan. You should have seen him when we did the double over the rags and it was his turn to read it out. It was funny. Not very good at hiding his emotions is our Mke.

There was an interview with a Rugby player on SSN last week, I think it was a London Irish player. And he was asked how he felt about his football team - City - and their run on results. He was saying we need to put it right and that he was listening to the game on the radio since he couldn't make it. Any idea who that was?

Is Jason Mansford a City fan? He's quality.

ayrshire_blue said:
Is Jason Mansford a City fan? He's quality.

They did him on the OS too actually...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/True-Blue-comedian" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/True-Blue-comedian</a>

Wedderburn is def a blue... as mentioned he can't hide it at all!

Tricky_Trev said:
mancitymick said:
He certainly is a Blue. There is so many times you see him on SSN and he is dying to burst out into a massive grin when City are mentioned but cant!
He's actually said many times that he's a City fan. You should have seen him when we did the double over the rags and it was his turn to read it out. It was funny. Not very good at hiding his emotions is our Mke.

To true Tricky_Trev. He so much wants to laugh, scream and show his true emotions

Colin_Bell said:
The lovely Sally Lindsay who named her first car 'Colin Bell' as it could run forever

Sally_Lindsay-290x400.jpg

Who's that?

Michael O'Leary, CEO of Ryanair. I think I remember him rebuffing speculation that he was considering a takeover of the club when Keegan was the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.