What famous fans do we have?

I heard him on Talksport one night and he said he followed Brentford. Are we talking about the same fella (YES)

A passionate football fan, Wakeman has supported Brentford F.C. since he was a child, and later on he also became a director of the West London club.
I saw Rick Wakrman at a pre season tournament on the Isle of Man back in 1994 at a City game wearing a City scarf.

Most of her family (the Bookbinders) are blues including her cousin Susan.
Sir Howard Davies, former deputy governor of the Bank of England.
The Bookbinder lad I knew at uni was very much red, nice chap though.
no one has mentioned Marco Pierre White I don’t think?

I heard him on Talksport one night and he said he followed Brentford. Are we talking about the same fella (YES)

A passionate football fan, Wakeman has supported Brentford F.C. since he was a child, and later on he also became a director of the West London club.

He's a City fan mate.

You are a huge Manchester City fan, so what do you expect from them this season?

I think that Pep (Guardiola) has certainly stamped his mark on the club and has made some incredibly brave decisions (laughter). For example, sending Joe Hart off to Torino is a very brave decision to have made. However, the club has had so much success since it was taken over and moved to the new stadium the big question is how you keep improving on that. I suppose that you have got to start thinking about the Champions League. Last year my personal view is that we got to the semi-final and it was as though the club had gone as far as everyone had expected them to go and it struggled to take that next step.

I think that Pep will try to install into the players the mentality that not only are they expected to get to the final, but they are also expected to win it. He certainly has that winning temperament about him. I do hope that the supporters are patient with him.

One of his sons is a blue and Rick use to attend games with him and of course fell in love with God’s own team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.