What famous fans do we have?

not sure but i think john stapleton (gmtv) is one of us! no proof though ;-)

john-stapleton-city-ground-.gif
We had our photo taken with him at the stadium train station waiting to go back to Brighton after winning the league

he was buzzing!!!.. about winning the league, not about having his photo done with us

Last edited:
I think Brian Bookbinder was a blue.
Use to be a compere at Oceans11

Yes he was also compere at the old Princess Club back in the 1970's IIRC. Susan Bookbinder (former Radio 5 reporter) was/is a big Blue. It was/is a family of Blues so by process of elimination I reckon Elkie Brooks (Elaine Bookbinder) is also a Blue.

was he wearing his cloak? Hope so. He could of put his array of keyboards on the empty seats and serenaded us to 'Close to the Edge' at half time. It would have been appropriate.
Once big rumours Rick was going to buy City, his money would have had the same impact as the sheiks at the time, I remember often thinking about us winning the Treble, being in Europe every season, then just laughing at how ridiculous I was being

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.