What famous fans do we have?

Jimmy Glennie (James bass player)
Mark Day (Happy Mondays guitarist)
Reni (Roses drummer)
Mark Burgess (Chameleons singer)
Rick Wakeman (Keyboards YES...he is!)

That's a full band. And what a band!
Johnny Mathis when appearing at the Apollo he loved the blue white and maroon being worn by
the good people of Manchester

Jimmy Glennie (James bass player)
Mark Day (Happy Mondays guitarist)
Reni (Roses drummer)
Mark Burgess (Chameleons singer)
Rick Wakeman (Keyboards YES...he is!)

That's a full band. And what a band!

accidentally knocked rick wakemans kids on their arses with the door of the old souvenier shop at Maine Road.
The crap one before it moved to the social club

The Blossoms lads have just been on MOTD Extra talking about City. Weirdly the show is being broadcast from the main pool Victoria Baths where I learned to swim
You'll have Blossoms fans all over you there LS, they just don't like the prefix "The", it's just "Blossoms". Pedantic in the extreme.

I saw them in Munich, Autumn 2019, small venue full of students, the drummer had the City badge on his drum skin, me and Mrs H were by far the oldest there, a young girl approached Mrs H and asked if she was the mother of one of the band members, I pissed myself laughing, she's old enough to be the Grandmother. Really enjoyed it though, their live music rocks more than the recorded stuff.

Good ol’ Janice on the till. Memories.
Great little place as others have said , jam packed full of character, you'd probably fit about 50 of it into the current club shop,(it got crowded with about half a dozen people in there from memory).
Used to get old programmes (Home and Aways) in there. Last thing I actually remember buying was a glossy picture of Tommy Caton for about 50p minutes after he scored a last minute winner against Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.