What happened between Yaya and Milner?

In regards to the initial question, they had a chance and one of their players was unmarked with no one within 10-15 yards away on the edge of the box. Yaya seemed to suggest this was Milners fault but it appeared Milner took offence and quite rightly pointed out that it was on Yaya's side of the pitch. Neither were willing to accept blame, and that was pretty much it.

cptaidan88 said:
In regards to the initial question, they had a chance and one of their players was unmarked with no one within 10-15 yards away on the edge of the box. Yaya seemed to suggest this was Milners fault but it appeared Milner took offence and quite rightly pointed out that it was on Yaya's side of the pitch. Neither were willing to accept blame, and that was pretty much it.

I saw this too. Milner and Yaya were pretty much an equal distance from the Arsenal player that was preparing to shoot. Milner reacted faster and closed him down while Yaya kind of held back. Milner had a bit of a go at him because he must have thought Yaya was the closer man. I didn't see them going at it before half time but you could tell Milner wasn't too happy about it. I think Kompany had a go at both of them after the danger was cleared.

SunJihai said:
cptaidan88 said:

I saw this too. Milner and Yaya were pretty much an equal distance from the Arsenal player that was preparing to shoot. Milner reacted faster and closed him down while Yaya kind of held back. Milner had a bit of a go at him because he must have thought Yaya was the closer man. I didn't see them going at it before half time but you could tell Milner wasn't too happy about it. I think Kompany had a go at both of them after the danger was cleared.

I'm pretty sure after this Milner lobbed one over the top and Yaya couldn't reach it. Yaya was telling Milner it should have been to feet and he was telling Yaya he should be bombing on.

If Yaya has got Mancini bawling at him to hold his position then I guess he was in the right on this occasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.