What happened to that group on here?

Loukas said:
Why Always Ste said:
He ain't Angry Loukas.... he's Embarrassed ;)

I just don't understand why someone can get so upset by it. I'm sure everyone who is organising this stuff will be happy that it's getting spread abouy more.

better if you quote sources then. it looks like you are trying to make out you are behind things ie peter fletcher this, storeroom that. come up with some ideas over your own, that's what this new thing's all about.

pottsy said:
Loukas said:
Why Always Ste said:
He ain't Angry Loukas.... he's Embarrassed ;)

I just don't understand why someone can get so upset by it. I'm sure everyone who is organising this stuff will be happy that it's getting spread abouy more.

better if you quote sources then. it looks like you are trying to make out you are behind things ie peter fletcher this, storeroom that. come up with some ideas over your own, that's what this new thing's all about.

whats wrong with letting more people know about plans like " flag days", not many people go on bluemoon and by the looks of flag day for the leeds game barely any one did, as there were barely any.

Well done to the group for letting people know :)

There's no issue whatsoever, keep on spreading the word about fellow Blues coming up with ideas Loukas.

That Citizens Facebook page has what, 500+ likes? Lol... I'm not saying everyone of them is a matchgoer but it doesn't do any harm when Loukas posts about planned events Blues are organising

This group should hang around . If a standing section is created I could see some really good things organised .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.