What Happened to the Israel/Gaza thread?

de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Mod on a power trip or someone broke the COC. Usually one or the other i'm guessing the second.

knob. you have no idea why it was pulled so let them do their job.

Reported. Also requested feedback on how you are dealt with.

Prestwich_Blue said:
My fault it seems. I made a remark that the person it was aimed at took great offence to. So I'd like to withdraw the remark and publicly apologise to nijinsky's fetlocks.

Would be greatly appreciated if it returned as I was only on page 40.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Mod on a power trip or someone broke the COC. Usually one or the other i'm guessing the second.

He said he was guessing someone broke the CoC if you look fella.

no fuck that sam, why is a mod moving a thread even considered a "power trip". yes he put a comment about the coc but whf is the mod bit.

wasn't me btw i've hardly been on.

Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

If he hadn't called you a knob then you could well have been banned for a while for the insulting comment about mods. We're fucking sick of comments like that to be honest. So as I said, let's call it quits.

Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

sirriass.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:

If he hadn't called you a knob then you could well have been banned for a while for the insulting comment about mods. We're fucking sick of comments like that to be honest. So as I said, let's call it quits.

Ah. I take it that's my feedback. Cheers.

Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

i saw that lol, like i give a fuck, the word "knob" was me being polite.

btw having a pop at the mods is also against the coc so shall i throw a warning your way?

now get back in your box.

My apologies, I didn't start this thread to slag off the mods or for it to degenerate into abuse towards anyone. The mods on here, even Pres Blue with his crazy political views, do a lot to keep the forum going and I think we posters shoudl remember that and perhapps back off a little and show a little respect.

In any case having just read the COC for for the first time, I see that initiating this thread is in itself agains the rules. Henece it might be best to have this thread removed and we can all move one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.