What Happened to the Israel/Gaza thread?

de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:
knob. you have no idea why it was pulled so let them do their job.

Reported. Also requested feedback on how you are dealt with.

i saw that lol, like i give a fuck, the word "knob" was me being polite.

btw having a pop at the mods is also against the coc so shall i throw a warning your way?

now get back in your box.

. Bluemoon's boring now, BAI.

RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

btw having a pop at the mods is also against the coc so shall i throw a warning your way?

More power tripping.
oh yeh course, i'm so harsh to posters me. i let fucking all sorts go cos i was thinking we are adults. i also get called all sorts as a person, no problem, what i dont like and wont have is the team got at for doing what they think is right. not seen the post or in fact thread to be honest but posters should let them do their fucking job without moaning.

btw op, i get what you say about the original topic. its one of those times when an explaination for removal would help matters. could be being cleaned of course, i'll have a look.

de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
de niro said:

Hm. Alright.

de niro said:
oh yeh course, i'm so harsh to posters me. i let fucking all sorts go cos i was thinking we are adults. i also get called all sorts as a person, no problem, what i dont like and wont have is the team got at for doing what they think is right. not seen the post or in fact thread to be honest but posters should let them do their fucking job without moaning.

btw op, i get what you say about the original topic. its one of those times when an explaination for removal would help matters. could be being cleaned of course, i'll have a look.
It's back now anyway. Knob.

Prestwich_Blue said:
de niro said:

It's back now anyway. Knob.

good work colin, slow but good work.

kn.............i'd better not :)

"i let fucking all sorts go"

Is happy with this liberal CoC interpretation by DeNiro!......

bertie_203x150.jpg

RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Mod on a power trip or someone broke the COC. Usually one or the other i'm guessing the second.

Funnily enough, I was warned for something incredibly similar by a moderator... that moderator being...

images
Was it Tommy Lee Jones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.