What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

MUFC19 said:
utd fan here in peace. shame what happened to Rio. City fans should take a loss like a man.
It was embarrassing and bad to see

But you know that had it happened at Utd, you'd have done the same if City players had run at the Stretford End. The difference is that when our players scored 6 at Old Trafford they went to celebrate in front of the City fans.

MUFC19 said:
utd fan here in peace. shame what happened to Rio. City fans should take a loss like a man.
Rio didn't take defeat like a man in the fa cup semi final did he ?

So because it happens at other grounds, it happening at our ground is ok. I'm sure a city fan can be unhappy about it happening to one of ours away from home and be embarrassed when our fans do it

Plenty were outraged by the bottle at Bellamy. I was. I can't turn round now and say its ok because you did it first.

MUFC19 said:
Its a shame that is kicked off like that, but I'd ask Rooney why it kicked off so badly, incitement, but as usual the twat will get away scot free.

PS: Can't see you winning the nobel peace price, so why not just do one ?

Marvin said:
MUFC19 said:
It was embarrassing and bad to see

But you know that had it happened at Utd, you'd have done the same if City players had run at the Stretford End. The difference is that when our players scored 6 at Old Trafford they went to celebrate in front of the City fans.

only coz there were no rags left in the ground ;)

What you poke a caged dog with a stick many times, then put your hand in the cage what do you expect to happen?

I'm not defending the coin throwing but certain United players are truly vile, horrible twats who provoke and provoke and believe there is an invisible shield between them and the fans. Today they found out there isn't and maybe in future they won't be so quick to be such classless twats, though given the types they harbour in their squad (adulterers, home wreckers, drug addicts, compulsive thieves, men who like to force girls to do things against their will), that may be being optimistic.

brenda said:
This will look good in Abu Dhabi USA and other places we are trying to improve our image. Radio talking about playing next game behind closed doors and points deduction. Well done to the dick heads!

who gives a shit about what they think. you need to get a life and stop over reacting aand caring so much about what some randomer miles away tthinks

LoveCity said:
What you poke a caged dog with a stick many times, then put your hand in the cage what do you expect to happen?

I'm not defending the coin throwing but certain United players are truly vile, horrible twats who provoke and provoke and believe there is an invisible shield between them and the fans. Today they found out there isn't and maybe in future they won't be so quick to be such classless twats, though given the types they harbour in their squad (adulterers, home wreckers, drug addicts, compulsive thieves, men who like to force girls to do things against their will), that may be being optimistic.
No you must be confused,they are all good clean cut boys,in reality you have described what is in the average prison.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.