What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Did he poke himself in the eye?

smithy167 said:
hilts said:
johnmc said:
Love the arguments from some. If you think he deserved it you are ok. If you think anyone throwing a coin at anyone is not on you must never have been to a derby. Laughable stuff.

I presume you have never been to a game as well with that comment
Derby game home and away, get it right not a chance on this earth have any of you two been a derby away.

Do you want a bet on that. Been over 60 grounds watching city the swamp included. Seen plenty and give plenty. Never been tempted to use a shit house tactic by throwing a coin.

utd fan here in peace. shame what happened to Rio. City fans should take a loss like a man.

The coin throwing thing is WRONG and the people who did it are cunts of the highest order. I don't condone it. I don't like it. I don't care what a **** Rio is. I don't care how provocative his or Shrek's or anyone's celebrations might have been. It is WRONG to throw shit at players on the pitch.

HOWEVER, a picture's worth a thousand words, as a wise man once said...

article-2244480-080CD1C2000005DC-433_470x423.jpg

It doesn't just happen at Eastlands. It happens at most grounds from time to time. And, as far as I can remember, when the incident in the above picture occurred, nothing came of it. NOTHING. A coin to the head as cider bottle flew by, but nothing happened.

Double Standard?

de niro said:
MUFC19 said:
utd fan here in peace. shame what happened to Rio. City fans should take a loss like a man.

Like when a bottle was thrown at Bellamy at the swamp.
Agreed have you lost that from your memory

MotownBlue said:
The coin throwing thing is WRONG and the people who did it are ***** of the highest order. I don't condone it. I don't like it. I don't care what a **** Rio is. I don't care how provocative his or Shrek's or anyone's celebrations might have been. It is WRONG to throw shit at players on the pitch.

HOWEVER, a picture's worth a thousand words, as a wise man once said...

article-2244480-080CD1C2000005DC-433_470x423.jpg

It doesn't just happen at Eastlands. It happens at most grounds from time to time. And, as far as I can remember, when the incident in the above picture occurred, nothing came of it. NOTHING. A coin to the head as cider bottle flew by, but nothing happened.

Double Standard?
This.

MUFC19 said:

Judging by your english, you are either thick of a glory fan from abroad.

Either way get fucked you dirty ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.