What happened with Rio? (merged)

Seem to remember Bellamy getting it twice in the same season at the toilet.

In the 4-3 someone ran on to try and attack him.

In the Cup semi, he was hit by a lighter and a bottle.

There is a fine line when it comes to encitement and the intelligence of people not to react.

United did exactly the same at Stamford Bridge the other week when the atmosphere had already boiled over but that **** mushy pea thought it would be fun to goad the Chelsea fan in the corner and cue seats and coins.

Away section at the other end of the ground, so it's lame to suggest United players don't know what they are doing.

It was strangely hilarious seeing the replay on the news. Just as he's about to rip his shirt in front of our fans in his false male bravado, he gets one on the face.

Not condoning the assholes who threw the coin, but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

Hypocrite.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

There is a fine line when it comes to encitement and the intelligence of people not to react.

United did exactly the same at Stamford Bridge the other week when the atmosphere had already boiled over but that **** mushy pea thought it would be fun to goad the Chelsea fan in the corner and cue seats and coins.

Away section at the other end of the ground, so it's lame to suggest United players don't know what they are doing.
You can not argue with any of that, other than to say for our part we must control our own, and that should start with the fans and this forum should play a part in that as between games its about the only way of communicating across City fans

Re: What happened with Rio?

Josh Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
citymad said:
An inch lower and you wouldn't be saying that. Could've easily have lost his sight.
And Josh Blue would be saying it was an unbelievable shot. Twats like Josh Blue don't realise the possible implications of throwing hard metal objects at someone playing a game of football though, because twats like Josh Blue are exactly that - Twats.

Ohhh fuck off you two. It wasn't an inch lower was it. Pigeonho just because you've had a few beers don't come on here trying to pick an argument, go wank off to the X-factor you sad bastard.
haha city aggro allo allo

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You can not argue with any of that, other than to say for our part we must control our own, and that should start with the fans and this forum should play a part in that as between games its about the only way of communicating across City fans

The Bellamy incident isn't relevent now. The people who threw coins at Bellamy are complete and utter morons who should be banned for life from Old Trafford. The People who threw coins at Rooney and Ferdinand are complete and utter morons who should be banned from our ground for life.

mcfc2607 said:
Not sure if already been mentioned as not reading a whole thread about camel gob.
Was any action taken against the fan that threw a coin at Bellamy a few years back.

They tried to prosecute but the case was thrown out because the Steward who agreed to act as a witness (I think the only one who would) could not be contacted. I'd have been happy to organise a mass search to find him but unfortunately that just didn't happen.

The difference with the Bellers situation was that he was taking a corner whilst Jar Jar actively celebrated in front of our own fans.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Nfz6fiYx0c[/youtube]
How does a coin from the City end hit Ferdinand in the eye when he's facing the Utd end

Possible he hits his eyebrow with his own hand as he pulls his shirt up, or the coin comes from the Utd end

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd like to throw coins at anyone calling him 'Rio'.

Same goes for anyone using 'Sir' or 'Fergie' to discuss Ferguson.

It's cringeworthy to see blues wanking off over Scholesy and Becks.

Sort it out Ric, forum full of sympathisers these days.

I agree with everything you just said, except calling him "Fergie". That's a name you'd give to a little gay dog, and is suitably patronising. The only good thing Dalglish did on his return was call him Fergie in his press conferences, I reckon it winds him up no end.

Obviously Rio now finds it funny. A joking matter in fact.

CfbA4.jpg

jrb said:
Obviously Rio now finds it funny. A joking matter in fact.

CfbA4.jpg

I hate giving this bugger credit but if that's legit then fair play to him, he likes to dish it out but he takes it also.

I feel dirty making this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.