What happened with Rio? (merged)

SWP's back said:
Danielmanc said:
SWP's back said:
Wring anymore and you'll have nothing left of your hands.

No ringing involved really - just think people who throw coins at other humans are fuckwits. I hope they are arrested - I hope they are banned.
But you have now said close to 20-odd times.

I think we have got the message.

Don't need your permission to post SWP - best get over it

Marvin said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Nfz6fiYx0c[/youtube]
How does a coin from the City end hit Ferdinand in the eye when he's facing the Utd end

Possible he hits his eyebrow with his own hand as he pulls his shirt up, or the coin comes from the Utd end
No comments? Other than not being able to post a You Tube link?

How does he get this looking to his right when facing the Utd fans? Not clear is it, but far from conclusive that it came from the singing section. In fact I'd say it was unlikely

The Flash said:
Dirty Harry said:
Just out of interest (or in case I'm ever asked on 'who wants to be a millionaire' or 'The Chase') does anyone actually know what the ratio/percentage of coins thrown in the history of coin throwing is to amount of eyes lost ?

8.4%.

You're welcome.

Why thank you Sir, I'll add you to my 'phone a fuck buddy er friend ' list if you don't mind :-)

Marvin said:
Marvin said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Nfz6fiYx0c[/youtube]
How does a coin from the City end hit Ferdinand in the eye when he's facing the Utd end

Possible he hits his eyebrow with his own hand as he pulls his shirt up, or the coin comes from the Utd end

How does he get this looking to his right when facing the Utd fans? Not clear is it, but far from conclusive that it came from the singing section. In fact I'd say it was unlikely

why would a rag throw coins at their own shitbag players?

the angle it hit him shows it to come from our end.

Marvin said:
Marvin said:

Just seen this on sky news and it clearly shows him in front of his own fans. How is it possible for a coin to be thrown the length of where the united fans are by city fans?? I think they have got this wrong.
Not condoning it but it happens all the time.

Re: Ferdinand

liamctid said:
JM Mcr said:
liamctid said:
I'm not trying to excuse it or say it's acceptable, but after the Chelsea fans lobbing a chair on the pitch 6 weeks ago when half the team ran up to the MH stand, you would have thought the United players would have known that something could happen.
In the euphoria of a last minute winner you wouldn't even stop to think about it - as fans we've all experienced that feeling, why should players be denied it.

When we scored 3 last minute winners at your place last year our lads looked only at our own fans. Even when Bellamy scored a last minute (or not) equaliser, he was only looking at our fans. I stand in 117 at our ground and Ashley Young (amongst others) went out his way to celebrate in front of City first.
When you scored 3 last minute winners at our place last year, the only fans left in the ground to look at were City fans ;-)

ban-mcfc said:
Marvin said:
Marvin said:

Watch sky news where it clearly shows Ferdinand circled, no way could that be thrown from our end.
Why would a rag throw a coin at his own, well who knows.

ban-mcfc said:
Marvin said:
Marvin said:

Maybe just maybe even they think he`s a camel gobbed **** as well

Re: What happened with Rio?

20sbc07 said:
It looked like he poked himself in the eye at first but I think he got hit by a coin

This! I was so pissed off at the late winner, then i saw camel lips look like he hit himself in the eye!

Turns out it was a coin

Dirty Harry said:
The Flash said:
Dirty Harry said:
Just out of interest (or in case I'm ever asked on 'who wants to be a millionaire' or 'The Chase') does anyone actually know what the ratio/percentage of coins thrown in the history of coin throwing is to amount of eyes lost ?

8.4%.

You're welcome.

Why thank you Sir, I'll add you to my 'phone a fuck buddy er friend ' list if you don't mind :-)

Not a problem Harry. Not far from Hillgate at the moment, me.

Ahem....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.