What happened with Rio? (merged)

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd like to throw coins at anyone calling him 'Rio'.

Same goes for anyone using 'Sir' or 'Fergie' to discuss Ferguson.

It's cringeworthy to see blues wanking off over Scholesy and Becks.

Sort it out Ric, forum full of sympathisers these days.
Your right,it should be wio or camelgob,baconface or purplenose,ginger cnut/twat and hmmmm fcuking media whoring arsehole....

PFA are now demanding that all Premiership grounds have nets installed to ensure player safety. <a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1258563/gordon-taylor:-introduce-protective-netting-at-grounds?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ds?cc=5739</a> Whoever threw the coin has gone a long way to spoiling every fan's enjoyment.

deano ou812 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Your right,it should be wio or camelgob,baconface or purplenose,ginger cnut/twat and hmmmm fcuking media whoring arsehole....

Cheers.

Sick of seeing blues using the bent little nicknames the media forces on these fucks.

All the hand wringing too is annoying. I hope we've scarred the ****.

You put your hand in a wasps nest, you get stung. Simple as that.

brasilboy said:
PFA are now demanding that all Premiership grounds have nets installed to ensure player safety. Whoever threw the coin has gone a long way to spoiling every fan's enjoyment.
Im not sure it will happen because 1 player a year gets confronted by a yob. there is a reason people are not penned in any more, it was worse

TheMightyQuinn said:
deano ou812 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Cheers.

Sick of seeing blues using the bent little nicknames the media forces on these fucks.

To be fair, it's his actual name. I'm with you in the "Sir" thing though. Gets right on my tits, and not in a good way.

brasilboy said:
PFA are now demanding that all Premiership grounds have nets installed to ensure player safety. <a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1258563/gordon-taylor:-introduce-protective-netting-at-grounds?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ds?cc=5739</a> Whoever threw the coin has gone a long way to spoiling every fan's enjoyment.

Or they could just tell the players to not get in peoples faces if they're not willing to take any form of retaliation.

There's an old saying about not giving it out if you can't take it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
deano ou812 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Cheers.

Ric actually hates all the stupid names (i.e dipperpool and spuds) we use for teams and players. he had a chat with Pam about it

Just for you tmq,i know you like this pic :)
jv2fpe.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
deano ou812 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Cheers.

I've calmed down now,but will say i have no doubt this and the other incidents will somehow catch up with the rags before the season ends,was never one for this karma lark,but if you live by the sword you die by the sword,they will be on the receiving end of something similar.....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
deano ou812 said:

Cheers.

Ric actually hates all the stupid names (i.e dipperpool and spuds) we use for teams and players. he had a chat with Pam about it

I do. I really dislike all that stuff.

I quite dislike the way the club use the word 'our' way too much too.

Ric and me, we're the same.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Just for you tmq,i know you like this pic :)
jv2fpe.jpg

That's what we're up against.

I'd like to see him hit with several snooker balls in a sock. Or a hose filled with sand. He's a deeply horrible twat.

My take on it all is this - as much as I dislike Rooney, the throwing shit at him at the corners etc was out of order because he wasn't doing anything other than playing the game but Ferdinand came looking for it and then cried because he found it.

I avoid being hit at football matches by not getting in opposition fans faces and goading them. Perhaps Ferdinand should try doing things my way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.