What has bluemoon done for you?

Drove my wife mad and lost me many hours of work (my own business) due to just reading the next thread then im out of here!
But i have learned a lot about shit i never knew about City, stupid things like how the loyalty point scheme worked and what best time to Q for tickets had i not been a member of the internets finest I wouldent be going to Wembely cos am dopey as fuck when it comes to knowing when to buy tickets.
Bought tickets always at face value for away games i didnt think i would be able to get tickets for, learnt how to fix my lap top and cryed laughing at dumb shit in threads like the "have you ever shit your self" thread

God bless Bluemoon-mcfc!

edira said:
I don't live in Manchester or even in England, so I can't feel City like all you who live there, but when I found this forum near 2 years ago, you made me the oportunity of feel this passions like you.

THIS!!!!!

Just a couple minutes ago I was at the convenient store and a mexican guy walks in (im in LA remember) wearing a chicharito scum shirt. He walks past me and I tell him "de Jongs going to snap 'little pea' in half saturday" I said it jokingly not rude or anything, He looks at me like like im crazy and I can tell he has absolutley no idea what im talking about because he has probably only watched a couple of their games this year. I felt very glad not to be one of them! ctid

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
edira said:
I don't live in Manchester or even in England, so I can't feel City like all you who live there, but when I found this forum near 2 years ago, you made me the oportunity of feel this passions like you.

THIS!!!!!

Just a couple minutes ago I was at the convenient store and a mexican guy walks in (im in LA remember) wearing a chicharito scum shirt. He walks past me and I tell him "de Jongs going to snap 'little pea' in half saturday" I said it jokingly not rude or anything, He looks at me like like im crazy and I can tell he has absolutley no idea what im talking about because he has probably only watched a couple of their games this year. I felt very glad not to be one of them! ctid
good work!

I know Ric doesn't like to think of it as "his" forum as by definition a forum is somewhere where everyone's opinion is heard equally, but if it wasn't for him Bluemoon wouldn't exist. The few times I've chatted to him on here have made me think that he is a top bloke. I love it on here and although some of the threads do my head in, the positives and belly laughs I get outweigh the negatives by a hundred to one.

It's great to hear from the overseas fans, to us local people it's like you live next door.

Remember folks the 10 year anniversary is coming up later in the year, let's do summat for it. Greatest thread ever has got to be voted on, start something up Mods.

I never really came on here when I lived in Stockport but since moving it's been a good connection to home.

And thanks to Rick, Andy & the other NE Blues who I will be meeting on Saturday and travelling down to Wembley with - they've made getting there a hell of a lot easier than it might have been.

Bluemoon is fucking brilliant - I've had the shittiest 2010 with separation, divorce which is going through at the mo, forced moving house etc- i've let off steam on here, had a great laugh, had some good advice and felt part of a family of Blues.

sweynforkbeard said:
Bluemoon is fucking brilliant - I've had the shittiest 2010 with separation, divorce which is going through at the mo, forced moving house etc- i've let off steam on here, had a great laugh, had some good advice and felt part of a family of Blues.

I buzz off you Sweyn, your posts cheer me up no end which is some feat considering the 12 months you seem to have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.