What has happened to this forum

Discussion in 'Technical queries' started by 80s Shorts, 12 May 2011.

1. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

From me personally, I`m not critical of the superb work that you all put in,just my feeling that it kind of pisses many true Blues, who can`t get onto the system, as it appears there are too many guests.

2. SkyBlueFlux

SkyBlueFlux

Did he say "it's all our fault?", no he didn't. He said AdBlock had contributed to the problems and he's warned you about this happening before.

He has just said a donations system would never be great enough or consistent enough to work and yet you seem to have just ignored that and assumed he's wrong. I think he knows more about the kind of money needed.

As for this gem: "you have said your the man to fix it so either do just that or bow down and let Ric find someone who can"

Why don't you go out there and find somebody who 'knows more' and is willing to work night and day for absolutely nothing in return? How do you even know there is anybody that knows more. Coding is a complicated practice and to know a system properly can take people years.

All these people coming around and pretending they know a situation better than the people who have worked on it for years. Laughable.

Take a back seat. If Bluemoon 'dies a death' (it wont) then we'll eagerly await the next big City fan forum run by perfect servers that never crash or need fixing.

3. Damocles

Damocles

Love you too sweetie x

4. blueinsa

blueinsa

And a General Error to you too ;-)

Listen mate i was pissed off last night with some personal issues and apologies if i was offensive.

Keep up the hard work fella and hopefully all will soon be well with the software/hardware.

5. Damocles

Damocles

No worries, I saw it for what it was; an overspill of frustration, no offence taken at all mate :)

6. God help us come about 5.30/6pm tonight.

I suspect a multitude of guests and users online, and a Rag invasion to rub in the fact they won the league to try and spoil the day.

I hate the arrogant cunts, not just for one day can they have the decency or humility to put a rivalry aside and say "good luck City", nope they want Stoke to batter us and to rub it in.

Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all, I despair at the human race when it comes to football.

7. Damocles

Damocles

We'll be fine :)

8. *gulp*

9. Damocles

Damocles

We were fine :)

10. yes, yes, rub my face it in why don't you :P.

well done, hopefully it holds up from now on :).