What has mancini done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the club need to give him a reference? The man's CV is out there for the world to see. Did the club get a reference for Mr Pelegrini? Do they get/give references for players when they arrive or leave the club. Medicals for the players yes but I have never heard anyone mention references!

Our Chairman stated that the club was very grateful to Mr Mancini for his successes and why would he go back on a statement that is out in the public domain?

Sounds like a load of gobbledegook to me or maybe somebody trying to stir up more negative publicity for the club because we are going through a quiet time and just getting on with the job in hand.

I think it's time certain people put up or shut up, all this cloak and dagger crap is wearing thin

I heard he knew about the shortage of chips prior to the Newcastle game and didn't inform anyone so we could avoid the apocalypse that nearly ensured. The utter piece of shit

Thanks Roberto

We will never forget.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ed07ogWgiw[/youtube]

In the past few years he has-
Won the F.A. Cup
Won the league (and the subsequent charity shield)
Helped build the best defence in the league, turned the Etihad into a fortress and helped to solidify and improve players who will be an integral spine of our team for years to come. He took us to a whole new level and for that we should be grateful, and give Pellegrini the same level of great support to really build on the foundations that have been set down. Bobby didn't nessecarily leave under a bad cloud in terms in terms of his relationship with the supporters, and add to that the success he brought the least he deserves imo is for us not to drag his name through the mud, but just leave things as they are, wish him all the best and move on.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
If Mancini goes for another job, does anyone here believe he would need a reference from a previous employer?
(from another Mod!)

i think he would definitely need a reference, and i think tevez can happily volunteer for that.

Its all crap imo,it would have leaked out by now.The worst i think would be he was talking to other clubs which i would not have blamed him for given his contract was to be the manager and it seems the club was chipping away at that from day one.I dont know why the haters keep this going but i feel the vast majority are grateful to him but are now embracing pellers and are excited to see what comes next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.