What have you done you are ashamed of

Wales fans are no angels mate. Going abroad for matches is an excuse for Cardiff and Swansea fans to fight eachother in warmer weather

They don’t. I’ve done six out of the last seven trips and there’s been no disorder at all. Our group in Bratislava were me, two Swansea, one Cardiff and a Newport. All friends.

There’s also swathes from Caernarfon, Bangor etc. You can spot them as they’re speaking in Welsh to each other. It’s the one language open to ridicule that Corbynites won’t brand racist.

Locals everywhere we go tell us how much they hate the English. A group from Middlesbrough were slung out of a pub in Düsseldorf (one made an unnecessary comment at the barmaid) and a group from Sheffield in Berlin too. I’m embarrassed for them.

I refused a stag in Benidorm as I knew it’d full of Essex or Geordies behaving like wankers.

They don’t. I’ve done six out of the last seven trips and there’s been no disorder at all. Our group in Bratislava were me, two Swansea, one Cardiff and a Newport. All friends.

There’s also swathes from Caernarfon, Bangor etc. You can spot them as they’re speaking in Welsh to each other. It’s the one language open to ridicule that Corbynites won’t brand racist.

Locals everywhere we go tell us how much they hate the English. A group from Middlesbrough were slung out of a pub in Düsseldorf (one made an unnecessary comment at the barmaid) and a group from Sheffield in Berlin too. I’m embarrassed for them.

I refused a stag in Benidorm as I knew it’d full of Essex or Geordies behaving like wankers.
How to win friends and influence people......not

How many times have you mentioned the foreign hatred for the English? Change the fucking record.

I used to travel to a lot of football and rugby internationals.

Seen plenty of sheep shagging leek loving phlegm spitting Welshies having the odd tear up.

I would suggest that if you've never seen a taff having a Barney then you travel with old men, going out for tea before bed at 9 as "we have a big game tomorrow boyo."

Do the blodwyns still burn down English owned holiday cottages? I always felt the North Wales lot seem a bit like an awkward cross between scousers and lord of the rings characters.

Do the blodwyns still burn down English owned holiday cottages? I always felt the North Wales lot seem a bit like an awkward cross between scousers and lord of the rings characters.
You should spend time in the south. Plenty of fat lasses to go around. Loads of meatheads tattooed to fuck proclaiming Wales is great before you realise they are back home just for the weekend before going back to civilisation on Sunday night.

Don't, whatever you do, go near Brecon. It's like 1950's Wales....i.e 1920's England.

Most of the coast is a shit hole.

You should spend time in the south. Plenty of fat lasses to go around. Loads of meatheads tattooed to fuck proclaiming Wales is great before you realise they are back home just for the weekend before going back to civilisation on Sunday night.

Don't, whatever you do, go near Brecon. It's like 1950's Wales....i.e 1920's England.

Most of the coast is a shit hole.

Don't we have an under cover agent who comes on this forum ? Every weekend he conducts a raid into Wales, shags a local, eats a curry and then comes home, collects his fishing gear and fucks off to wind the Jocks up. two birds with one stone so to speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.