What i have just heard !!!

Tevez is close.

I havn't heard anything about Barry, but if I was to guess then I'd say that it was dependant on other signings. Right now, we are mor0e or less a sidestep for him, whereas if we get Tevez/Eto'o/Kaka (we can dream), then the move would be a step forward.

He bought some slabs the other day off him and it came up in conversation. You know what players are like.

johnmc said:
was only messing matey
yh I know - I was playing along.

edit: colio used to play for united - possible he gets info from ex team mates. my source might have cole cos cole jr is at city

mrbelfry said:
johnmc said:
was only messing matey
yh I know - I was playing along.

edit: colio used to play for united - possible he gets info from ex team mates. my source might have cole cos cole jr is at city

I was talking to Nat King last night and he confirmed what his nephew Andy/Andrew said!

what happened to that much needed target man?! Don't get me wrong i'm as excited as every other city fan at the prospect of signing such quality players but rob, ireland, swp, tevez, aguero- they're all midgets n offer no threat in the air. Lets hope Eto is on the way too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.