What I saw tonight.....

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants

I was on my way to the game tonight and as I was walking past the main entrance black Cadillac Escalade with German number plates pulled up to the side of the main entrance. A guy jumped out but I wasn't sure who it was. Luckily I've got a 3G phone so I googled Diego. Showed it my mate and we both agreed it was him. Now I'm not saying he will defo sign but I'm 99% sure it was him. Add me to the list etc, give me shit but thats what I saw.

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
I was on my way to the game tonight and as I was walking past the main entrance black Cadillac Escalade with German number plates pulled up to the side of the main entrance. A guy jumped out but I wasn't sure who it was. Luckily I've got a 3G phone so I googled Diego. Showed it my mate and we both agreed it was him. Now I'm not saying he will defo sign but I'm 99% sure it was him. Add me to the list etc, give me shit but thats what I saw.
you had a phone and didnt take a photo ?

Yeah! i saw it too! but mr blobby got out for me

Niall, i think you've been too many disco's in your liar pants!

German plates? Long drive for a wednesday night, could he not afford the flight, hope he wasnt drink driving.

diegotingapokal575.jpg

If it was this guy I think he was otherwise engaged tonight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.